My First Agent Event And Palm Tree Contest Winners!

1 comment
Hey Chotopians,

First of all, I'll be hosting my first Agent Event today! I'm super excited but also a little nervous. The event starts at 5PM Cho-Time at the Agent's Underground and we will be playing Pictionary! I hope to see you all there and good luck figuring out my drawings (cause I suck at drawing).


UPDATE: The event was a huge success! It was full of laughs and I hope everyone enjoyed it, I'm super excited to host future events for you all :) 

Secondly, the Palm Tree contest winners have been announced! After throwing so many palm tree balls that I was seeing them in my sleep, staying up countless nights and also overtaking a fellow Agent to come 3rd, the final results were: 



First Place: Urkayy with 3631 points, she won a gold medal, 7 days of Citizenship and 15,000 Bugs!

Second Place: Rswreece with 3008 points, he won a silver medal, 5 days of Citizenship and 10,000 Bugs!

Third Place: Me! (Zack), I got 2698 points and I won a bronze medal, 3 days of Citizenship and 5000 Bugs!

Congratulations to Urkayy and Rswreece! You put a lot of effort and dedication into the competition, much respect to you both! 

Finally, the Discord design a t-shirt contest has been extended until the 15th of April. All you have to do is make a t-shirt celebrating Chotopia's 6th Birthday! You can submit your entries by going to the Chotopia Discord and submitting your design to the #submissions-for-contests chat. 

That's it for now, till next time!

-Zack

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. Lovely. So as I see that you know about the contest.... what about to submit an entry? 😋

    ReplyDelete